2022 Graduate Recruitment Program
TPAV, in collaboration with Monash University, is excited to announce our 2022 Graduate Recruitment Program.
Starting in 2022, two Monash graduates will join TPAV for two years, spending the first 12 months rotating between several departments before settling in an area in which they’d like to specialise.
- Highly competitive salary and learning experience
- 4 weeks annual leave + 13 Rostered Days off per year totalling 6 weeks and 3 days leave
- Rotational program with the opportunity to develop a broad range of skills before specialising in your field of expertise or interest
It’s a first for a police association in Australia and we’re excited about the prospect of sharing with aspiring IR advocates what we’ve learned over more than a century of representing, supporting and protecting our police and PSOs.
Applications close on April 18. But applications will be assessed as they are received, so we encourage interested students to submit their applications ASAP.
To learn more, or to apply, visit any of the links below:
- Corporate Services Stream
- Marketing & Communications Stream
- Legal Stream
- Industrial Relations Stream